Help Us Keep This Legacy Going!Walter Reed Middle School PTSA (Parent-Teacher-Student Association) has been an integral part of our school for over 60 years and is the oldest PTA in Los Angeles. Your membership in Reed’s PTSA makes you a part of the national and state associations, which is the largest child advocacy volunteer non-profit organization in the country.
We need YOU to keep this legacy going!
PTSA’s mission is to make every child’s potential a reality by engaging and empowering families and communities to advocate for all children.
What does the Reed PTSA do?
- Sponsors the Reflections Arts Program.
- Sponsors Parent, Teacher and Student Education and Enrichment, including last year’s guest speaker Scarlett Lewis with the Choose Love Enrichment Program and the Stop Cyberbullying workshop led by LAPD.
- Sponsors library enrichment programs such as the Battle of the Books.
- Works with parent groups to strengthen and expand our parent volunteer base.
- Provides members-only benefits (details at pta.org/benefits) as well as a free concert ticket for children under 5 when you show your PTSA membership card at Reed Music Department concerts!